Cyber Security Hardware Forensics Specialist Senior (Government)
Can you be one of our Forensic Analysts who protect and defend the largest intelligence target in the world? You will investigate and eradicate computer viruses and malicious code, provide computer incident and violation response support, and mentor other cyber security professionals in forensics techniques.
This Herndon based position will be Monday - Friday with Core Hours.
You will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. The Cyber Security Forensic Specialist- Senior on this Agency-level Cyber Security Operations and Engineering support contract performs the following duties:
- Performs overall network defense activities
- Develops recommendations on how to counter or mitigate the threat
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience using EnCase, FTK, and Open Source methods and tools to perform Computer Forensic investigations
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in cyber security, incident response, forensic investigations
- Good interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills Experience performing low-level data extraction (JTAG, chip-off, etc.)
- Experience identifying vulnerabilities and modifications to hardware.
- Understanding of computer engineering and hardware design including digital logic design and printed circuit board design.
- Understanding of hardware-level security exploits including signal injection and side-channel analysis.
- Experience in soldering, including equipment and materials required to perform removal and replacement of surface mount devices.
- Experience in the operation and use of digital oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, multimeters, logic analyzers, signal generators, and specialized radio test systems.
Required Certifications: DOD8570 IAT Level III or CND-IR
Requires Bachelors' degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience with a minimum of six months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Network Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Host Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Network and Host malware detection and prevention
- Network and Host forensic applications
- Web/Email gateway security technologies
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top