Cyber Intelligence Analyst SME II (Government)
- Collect and analyze planning requirements and products across Commands, Services, Agencies and Field Agencies.
- Support operational and exercise planning.
- Maintain products required to support MPG battle rhythm and synchronize Command planning efforts.
- Support operational planning for capabilities across the cyberspace operations mission area.
- Participate in Operational Planning Teams (OPTs).
- Coordinate with combatant command and combat support agencies, and support development of Joint/Navy Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP's), and development of other supporting documentation.
- Identify issues and concerns, develop recommendations, and draft supporting correspondence.
- Support the review and development of Navy and Joint Doctrine, CONOPs, and policies associated with cyberspace, IO, SIGINT, and EW operations.
- Support development of future doctrinal, operational, and technological concepts.
- Participate in development of OPORDs, OPLANS, and OPTASKs.
- Develop and maintain a library of higher headquarters directives and guidance.
- Maintain Mission, Functions and Tasks for the Command and subordinate commands, Command Organizational Manual, Command Operational Order 2000 and create other Organizational Manuals and related directives as required.
- Participate in conferences, working groups, meetings and other forums, providing cyber operational expertise through discussion, white papers, meeting notes, and presentations.
- Generate products and materials to support Command working groups, planning groups, Operational Planning Teams, conferences, table top exercises and operational rehearsals.
- Coordinate Comment Resolution Matrices (CRM's) as needed to develop and/or review strategic plans, operational plans, policy documents, and other planning documents. Provide recommendations for resolution, assist with staffing of products.
- Coordinate and manage virtual collaboration meetings necessary for Command battle rhythm and ad hoc events.
- Candidate will provide expert knowledge and experience toward concept development, analyses, and recommendations. Contractor support shall be capable of performing various analytic and complex operational support duties.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidate needs to have significant knowledge and experience (minimum 10 years) working on Navy, other Service or Joint planning at the operational level of war involving the integration and synchronization of multiple combat arms or warfare areas.
- Candidate needs to have experience in planning intelligence operations is not an acceptable alternative. Six of the ten years can be substituted by experience at the tactical level where the individual directed or conducted mission analysis, orders writing and deliberate and crisis action planning.
- Candidate needs to have knowledge of and experience (minimum 3 years) with Maritime Operations Center (MOC), Joint/Navy Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP's), Operational Planning Teams (OPTs), Crisis Action Planning (CAP) processes, and Joint Fires and Targeting, Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX), and Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES).
- Candidate needs to have formal operational level of war formal education equivalent any of the following: Service Advanced Warfighting courses, Joint Officer Designation, and Command and Staff Schools.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI (MANDATORY Current Active or will not qualify)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top