Cyber Defense Engineer- ArcSight SIEM Specialist(Government)
Do you believe the best defense is a strong offense?
Offense-informed defense is how we tackle the toughest cyber threats.
We find vulnerabilities, reverse-engineer malware, develop tools, exploit media and hardware, conduct advanced forensics and support specialized missions at scale. If the thought of designing, building and operating the next generation of Cyber Defenses in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment excites you, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking to expand our team with a Cyber Defense Engineer - ArcSight SIEM Specialist. You will be supporting a high profile customer in Herndon, VA!
You will work with some or all of the following:
- Operate and Administrate the ArcSight & SIEM tool.
- Determine user requirements and design specifications for computer networks. Plan and implement network upgrades.
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- Use tools such as ArcSight to Monitor and analyze network performance and Cyber Security Incidents and reports to detect problems, identify inefficient use of computer resources, or perform capacity planning.
- Prepare or monitor project schedules, budgets, or cost control systems.
- Prepare detailed network specifications, including diagrams, charts, equipment configurations, and recommended technologies.
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
5- 7 years of knowledge and hands-on experience in systems engineering to include network SIEM operation platforms, middleware, application, monitoring, and security, with an emphasis in engineering design, configuration, implementation, operations and maintenance of a variety of security technologies. 8570-compliant IAT Level I certification, such as Security + CE.
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Web and email security applications / appliances.
- Demonstrated 5 years knowledge and hands-on experience with network security applications, protocols and associated hardware.
- Demonstrated 5 years knowledge and hands-on experience working with SIEM applications such as, Arcsight, QRadar or Nitro.
- Spunk with hands-on with content creation.
- Threat Intelligence and visualization technologies
- Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph
Desired: Demonstrated knowledge and hands on experience working with different security technologies for network defense, web and email defense, endpoint defenses, and SIEM (ArcSight)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top