Customer Service/Sales Representative Priority Hiring
upcoming Hiring Event at our AT&T Rantoul Call Center and meet
with a hiring manager. We look forward to meeting you at the hiring
When: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1 Aviation Center Drive
Rantoul, IL 61866
For the fastest experience, we recommend that you apply online prior to the event and complete the required assessment.
Unable to Attend? We'd still love to speak to you. Apply online to this
job posting now and complete the assessment to be considered.
What's in it for you?
Start with the paycheck: Customer Service Reps start between $10.46 - $16.72 per hour depending on your relevant verifiable work experience and education.
The average salary for the Customer Service Rep position in Rantoul, IL is $36,958 per year. Additional financial incentives are currently available based on performance.
AND, you receive an automatic pay increase every 6 months of active service up to top pay!
You'll receive 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services
(i.e. DirecTV, WIFI, etc).
Add to all that a full benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources.
Assists customers questions and concerns on all products and services offered by the Company through research and resolution using various tools and systems. Handles telephone customer contacts. Coordinates with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing customer base. May sell products and services offered by the Company. May help collect past due balances. Processes credit applications and activates service. Maintains appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts. May support and backup the sales and store operations, i.e., take customer payments, over the counter exchanges, programming of handsets, switchboard, etc. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
2. Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
3. Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
4. Make recommendations according to customer's needs.
5. Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
6. Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
1. Perform over the counter exchanges of customer defective equipment.
2. Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure stocks, promotions display and work station.
No physical requirements.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
• May be required to work at other store locations.
• Classroom training.
• On-the-job training.
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
Back to top