Customer Service Representative Sales - Priority Hiring
Attend our upcoming Hiring Event at our AT&T Fayetteville Call Center and meet with a hiring manager. We look forward to meeting you at the hiring event!
When: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
208 Owen Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28304
For the fastest experience, we recommend that you apply online prior to the event and complete the required assessment.
Unable to Attend? We'd still love to speak to you. Apply online to this job posting now and complete the assessment to be considered.
What's in it for you?
Start with the paycheck: Customer Service Reps make up to $16.72 per hour. $37,029 depending on your relevant
verifiable work experience and education. Additional financial incentives are currently available based on performance.
AND, you receive an automatic pay increase every 6 months of active service up to top pay!
You'll receive 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services (i.e. DirecTV, WIFI, etc).
Add to all that a full benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources.
Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution. Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business. Handles business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal. Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar. Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts. May be required to achieve a sales quota. Has broad working knowledge of AT&T practices and operations and demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized within the Host Call Center. May assist management with scheduling and tracking of the workforce and vacation schedules in accordance with set Company guidelines and requirements. May assist in training new employees. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of AT&T products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines
- May sell and provision wireless services, products, features, equipment and accessories
- May be responsible for credit/inbound and outbound collections, activations, customer service, E-services, revenue, fraud, business and technical/roaming support inquiries, and other duties as required
- No physical requirements
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
- On-line training
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
- One year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
Click here to learn more about this job from AT&T employees!
Back to top