Customer Service Representative I Priority Hiring
Priority Hiring - All In One Event!
Tuesday, June 26th
Anytime between 12pm - 7pm
5800 N. Meeker
Boise, ID 83713
No need to wait for the event - hiring is ongoing! We encourage you to start and complete your application and assessments as soon as possible so we can move forward with you and the hiring process.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Start with the Paycheck: Customer
Service Representatives make up to $15.93 ($33,150.00) per year to start with increases every 6 months of active
service up to $18.03 ( $37,518.00)! AND c urrently, employees can earn
an additional average monthly incentive of $437.50
based on performance.
employees are currently eligible to earn an additional $2750 in
tenure bonus payments over their first 24 months (based on qualifying
IN THE END, AT&T agents could make an average of $36,400 the 1 st
are eligible for 50% off their AT&T wireless service and discounts on
other AT&T products and services (i.e. DIRECTV, WIFI, etc..).
Add to all that a
full benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition
reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources.
To hear testimonials from several
of our successful call center employees that have advanced their careers within
AT&T, click here .
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with
training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services,
and promotions. If you're 18 years or
older, let's talk.
inbound call from customers with billing issues, technical issues, or general
questions regarding service. Assists customers questions and concerns on all
products and services offered by the Company through research and resolution
using various tools and systems. Handles telephone and face-to-face
customer contacts. Coordinates with all sales channels for retention efforts on
existing customer base. May sell all products and services offered by the
Company. May help collect past due balances or take payments from
customers who have been disconnected. Processes credit applications and
activates service. Maintains appropriate records, prepares required
reports, and updates customer accounts. Performs other duties as assigned by
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
- Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer billing issues
- Strong verbal skills and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
- Perform over the counter exchanges of customer defective equipment.
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure stocks, promotions display and work station.
- Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales experience preferred
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
Study Guide for pre-employment screening (click the link below to open the study guide)
Call Center Assessment (CCA)
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Classroom training.
- On-the-job training.
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top