Customer Service Representative
We are hiring in Eden Prairie, MN
What's in it for you?
Start with the paycheck: Customer Service Reps can make up to $ 16.72 per hour ($ 34,777 annually ) to start. AND, you receive an automatic pay increase every 6 months of active service up to top pay!
You'll receive 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services (i.e. DirecTV, WIFI, etc..).
Add to all of that a full
benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition
reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources.
To hear testimonials from several of our successful
call center employees that have advanced their careers within AT&T,
click here .
What you'll do:
customers questions and concerns on all products and services offered
by the Company through research and resolution using various tools and
systems. Handle telephone and face-to-face customer contacts.
Coordinate with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing
customer base. May sell products and services offered by the Company.
May help collect past due balances. Processes credit applications and
activates service. Maintain appropriate records, prepares required
reports, and updates customer accounts. May support and backup the sales
and store operations, i.e., take customer payments, over the counter
exchanges, programming of handsets, switchboard, etc. Perform other
duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are
representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally
include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
2. Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
3. Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
4. Make recommendations according to customer's needs.
5. Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
6. Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
1. Perform over the counter exchanges of customer defective equipment.
2. Ensure work area is
maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure
stocks, promotions display and work station.
No physical requirements.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
• May be required to work at other store locations.
• Classroom training.
• On-the-job training.
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
Click here to learn more about this job from AT&T employees!
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top