Contracts Administrator, Senior Specialist (Government)
Sr. Specialist Contract/Subcontract Administration will manage Federal Government contracts in support of AT&T Global Public Sector; cradle to grave contract management may include proposal support, contract administration; requires knowledge and experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and FAR supplements and other Government contracting issues; ensures proper acquisition and fulfillment of contracts in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- represent AT&T and interfaces with Government Contracting Officer
- advise Program Managers of their rights and obligations under the contract terms
- review contract terms and conditions for completeness and consistency with corporate standards
- work with Program Manager to provide guidance concerning contractual terms and conditions
- compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and FAR supplements and other Government contracting issues
- negotiate contracts, teaming agreements, and NDAs
- issue contractual correspondence
- attend meetings and briefings
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience managing contracts including proposal preparation, contract negotiations and overall administration of assigned government contracts.
- Contract Management experience required with all contract types, working expertise with FAR, and agency supplements, good organization skills, excellent communications skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidate should have experience dealing with issues such as conflict of interest, request for equitable adjustment, funding realignment, and transparency in government contracting.
Required Clearance: Top Secret, Poly preferred
Desired: NCMA membership and/or certification preferred; Graduate degree preferred
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top