Consultant Professional Services 3 ATC
JOB TITLE: Senior Consultant
PRACTICE: Internet of Things
- As a member of a team of IoT consultants and senior consultants, you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking to design and implement solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing. Fulfills billable consulting service projects. Acts as the subject matter expert within a discipline.
- Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project.
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, solution architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architect end-to-end IoT solutions for our customers
- Help develop an overall IoT ecosystem engagement based on the AT&T IoT Solution Framework
- In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute solutions for AT&T products and services
- Experience developing IoT solutions by getting hands dirty with devices and code
- Build deep relationships with senior AT&T technical resources to engage appropriately when depth is needed on a technical component
- Contribute to the development and advancement of the AT&T Consulting IoT practice through knowledge sharing and promotion of AT&T.
You will earn an amazing benefits package including:
- Employee discounts and perks
- Paid time off
- Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
- Tuition aid
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
AT&T is leading the way to the future - for customers, businesses and the industry. We are developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we would say we are well on our way. Together, we have built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, building the world you always imagined. So what do you say? Let uss do great things together.
Our employees say it best, watch here!
Apply now and in case your email filter does not recognize us, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders so you do not miss a message.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
At AT&T Consulting, you will be working with the best in the industry. Here is what you should bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in technology and solution delivery which includes practical experience in solution design, application architecture, database architecture, and networking
- Experience working with customers to implement solutions
- Understanding of emerging IoT/Mobile technologies and communications protocols
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort delivering presentations to both large and small audiences
- Bachelor's degree required; Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to travel for engagement requirements.
- Technical degree - Engineering, Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- Prior experience in a technical role within a services organization
- Experience working with customers to implement large-scale solutions is desirable
- Understanding of applications, server, and network security and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products or solutions using a structured system development lifecycle
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
- Experience with embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development
- Experience programming applications on AT&T Platforms and/or other cloud services (Microsoft Azure, IBM Watson IoT, AWS, PTC Thingworx (or Axeda), Telit DeviceWise, etc.)
- General network knowledge including WAN, LAN, IP Routing and addressing, IPv4/IPv6
- Consulting or Systems integration background with qualified firm
- Please prefer Atlanta, Dallas or major metro area
Back to top