Configuration Manager, Mid (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening for a Configuration Manager to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. Successful candidates will have an active TS/SCI clearance, past DHS experience.
- Identify, organize, and control software and hardware configuration changes.
- Identify and coordinate processes for version management, system build, backup and recovery, archiving, and change management.
- Support and facilitate auditing and reporting.
- Consult on technical implications to other organizations
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years of relevant experience
- Previous CM certification
- 10+ years' experience
- Working knowledge of MIL-HDBK-61A or ANSI/EIA-649B "Configuration Management Standard"
- Configuration Management Process Improvement Center (CMPIC) recognized certifications
- CMII Research Institute recognized certifications
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) recognized certifications
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top