Configuration Manager (Government)
- McLean, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Configuration Manager to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
• Provide configuration management capabilities in support of the customer voice, data and video networks
• Manages the assignment of tickets from the customer queue to the appropriate entity responsible for working the ticket
• Ensures that proper vetting of tickets and assignment rules are followed as specified by the customer sponsoring organization
• Evaluates tickets to ensure the requirements are sufficient for the servicing organization to fulfill the requirement
• Coordinate activities between servicing organizations
• Plans, evaluates, and/or coordinates the installation of local and/or remote data and voice communications equipment such as terminals, modems, video conferencing units, concentrators, minicomputers, central processing units, facsimiles, and pagers.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph (#polygraph)
• Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering or equivalent technical certification/education
• 7-9 Years of related experience.
• Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Desired Qualifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL certification(s), Vendor Certifications
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Back to top