COMSEC Responsible Officer (Government)
- Denver, CO
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a COMSEC Responsive Officer (CRO) - To support the National Security Sector, in providing generation, receipt, custody, distribution, safeguard, disposition or destruction, and accounting of COMSEC material entrusted to their COMSEC Account.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Attending a formal COMSEC Custodian training course as soon as possible following your appointment
- Ensuring that the Alternate Custodian assumes your responsibilities and duties when you are absent for a period of less than 60 days
- Providing adequate training for Alternate Custodian(s) and Local Elements
- Keeping informed (through Information Technology [IT] Security and COMSEC publications) of any new requirements or modifications to existing equipment
- Maintaining up-to-date administrative files containing documentation related to the COMSEC Account (e.g. COMSEC Briefing Certificates, Courier Certificates, COMSEC Incident Reports and Security Screening Certificates)
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date account registration records
- Completing COMSEC Accounting Reports and Files ensuring that accounting reports are complete, accurate and that all corrections are made in ink and initialed for paper transactions or digitally signed; verifying the material listed on the accounting report prior to transfer, issue, hand receipt, destruction, conversion, relief from accountability and possession; and returning accounting reports to the originator within two working days of preparation or receipt.
COMSEC manager duties also include the Distribution of Accountable COMSEC Material; the Receipt of Accountable COMSEC Material, Accountable COMSEC Material Destruction, Generation of Keying Material, COMSEC Inventories, Management of COMSEC Sub-Accounts.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
Must have one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CySA**, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND OR SSCP Certifications to meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification requirements.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top