COMSEC Responsible Officer (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a COMSEC Responsive Officer (CRO) - To support the National Security Sector, in providing subject matter expertise in accounting, receipt, custody, distribution, safeguarding, and disposition/destruction of COMSEC material.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manage customer COMSC account in accordance with all Departmental COMSEC Authority directives and instructions
- Maintain strict cradle-to-grave accountability of COMSEC material entrusted to their COMSEC Account
- Attend formal COMSEC training as soon as possible following their appointment
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date account files to include Appointment Letters, COMSEC Briefing Certificates, Courier Certificates, COMSEC Incident Reports, and Security Screening Certificates
- Provide training for Alternates and COMSEC Users
- Restrict access to COMSEC material to the minimum number of personnel required, based on a strict "need-to-know" basis
- Report COMSEC incidents to the Departmental COMSEC Authority (DCA) within 24 hours of discover
- Keep informed of new requirements or modifications pertaining to existing COMSEC equipment through various COMSEC publications and equipment specific Operational Security Doctrines
- Additional duties may include shipping and couriering of accountable COMSEC Material; Management of COMSEC Sub-Accounts; keying and configuration of network COMSEC equipment
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
Required Certifications: Must have CASP or CISSP Certification within 6 months and meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAM Level 3 certification requirements.
Desired Qualifications: Familiarity with a variety of fill devices and network COMSEC equipment types including the Simple Key Loader, KG 175, KG 340, KIV 7M, and KG 142
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top