Computing Systems Architect (Government)
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
- Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and system.
- Directs overall system level testing.
- Ensures that adequate planning is provided to build network and communications spaces, and that resulting configurations meet industry standards. Interfaces with internal and external customers and vendors to determine overall infrastructure needs.
- Provides quality assurance review and evaluation of new and existing software and hardware products.
- Ensures that security procedures are implemented and enforced.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a curriculum or major field of study which provides substantial knowledge useful in the development and administration of high performance computing infrastructure requirements, and/or in an information systems, engineering, math, or computer science intensive discipline or an applicable training certificate from an accredited training institution.
Have five years of experience designing, building, and maintaining high performance computing systems.
Required Clearance: SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
This position is available in Monterey California (Naval Postgraduate School IT contract support).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top