Communications Security Support - Full Performance (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a COMSEC Support Technician - To support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in the deployment and maintenance of cryptographic equipment and systems.
- ComSec account management
- Store, load, update, patch and maintain crytpographic equipment and management systems
- Basic IP/Transport/Data Communications troubleshooting, log reviews, situational and ad-hoc reporting
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents in multiple and complex local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), customer networks, Intranet and Internet and other data communication systems
- Previous experience as Primary or Alternate ComSec Custodian for major account servicing more than 100 devices
- Experience with various Type 1 Cryptographic devices, keys and loaders
- Basic networking qualifications. LAN/WAN/Optical specialization
- Utilization of common ticket systems (Remedy, ServiceNow) and common network management tools (GDIT, HPOV, HPNA, Solarwinds, MNS, Netcool, etc)
- Ability to obtain higher classification clearances
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and relevant work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of relevant work history OR an Associate's and 5 years, a Bachelors' and 3 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of relevant work history.
Certifications: COMSEC Custodian Class Completion or ability to complete within 30 days of start.Some specialization in one of the following: GDIT KGX; Redx; CCNA/JNCIA, HPOV, COMSEC, VOIP, ITIL V3 Foundations
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top