Client Solutions Executive 4 Support
If you thrive on closing the deal and building relationships, this is where you belong. We bring to the table the latest solutions and innovations for businesses and consumers the world over. There is nothing standing between you and big results (and even bigger rewards).
As a direct sales position, the Client Solutions Executive 4 Support is responsible for building/maintaining relationships with customer, account planning/strategy, and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing, installation, customer issues).
- Establishes/maintains productive long-term client relationships.
- Leads in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs.
- Demonstrates/maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers to diffuse potential problems.
- Aids in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of most complex accounts/projects.
- Supports the sales team through coaching/mentoring - assists less experienced peers.
- Act as team lead when presenting products/services to customers.
- Works on critical/large/most complex/high visibility/strategic/tactically vital accounts and issues with sizable latitude.
Duties directly related to making sales includes:
Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customers site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the customers premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with ATT external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
BS degree is not required but a degree in a related field is preferred
12 plus years direct work experience.
Back to top