Client Solutions Executive 4 (Government)
Come join AT&T's Public Sector Civilian Sales Team. As a direct sales position, this role generates new sales in support of federal government customers for the delivery of AT&T products/services/systems and solutions to solve customers' strategic mission and business priorities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and creates needs for solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions.
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues, customers, partners to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers.
- Develops new accounts, maintains and grows existing accounts. Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Observes and participates in presenting products, service solutions that benefit customer's mission, requirements and needs.
- Demonstrates and maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product and service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Information and Request for Proposals.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Sells in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close opportunities.
- Anticipates the customer's needs and provides solutions.
- Responds to customers business needs in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Owns the account relationship and is responsible for meeting/exceeding annual objectives.
- Effectively influences customers and diffuses potential problems.
- Assists management in devising direct sales plans and strategies.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Supports the extended sales team partners through coaching or mentoring. Assists less experienced peers.
- Act as team lead for the customer relationship.
- Establishes and maintains influential relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Works on highly complex projects with considerable latitude.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting and forecasting.
- Supports customer ordering and quotes in a timely manner
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance with reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- Business Degree and 5 plus years' successful sales and account management experience, with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting quota.
- Strong Wireline and Wireless product technical knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible team-oriented individual.
- Decision making and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to present professional image of self and Company.
- Experience in handling customer inquiries and difficult customers in a professional manner.
- Experience with understanding and negotiating both Commercial and Federal Government customers, contracts and contract vehicles.
- Ability to use Microsoft suite as well as other computer software packages as required.
- Ability to travel, as required.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Account Management
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Competitive Differentiation
- Consultative Selling
- Customer-Centric Solution Development
- Industry Knowledge
- Operational Excellence
- Solution Integration Expertise
- Technology Expertise
- Territory / Module Management/ Forecasting
Desired: Top Secret Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top