Client Solutions Executive 3 Retention & Development - Finance Solutions
As a direct sales position, the Client Solutions Executive 3 Retention & Development generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of ATT products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer's strategic business priorities in the Finance Solutions vertical.
- Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information, obtaining prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
- Supports product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities, delivering valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned highly complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction with considerable latitude.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers. Lead when presenting products / services to existing or prospective customers.
Duties directly related to making sales includes:
Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.;traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities; providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, including developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales; researching/developing solutions with ATT external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
- 7 or more years of relevant sales experience
- 5 or more years of related experience selling Telecom/IT solutions to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
- Strategic sales/account management experience focused on driving executive positioning and selling growth products and services to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
- Successful record developing relationships and driving business growth with business and IT executives within Enterprise / Fortune set accounts
- Experience working in a team environment to ensure revenue growth and overall account management
- Knowledge of AT&T Products/Services/Solutions
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Valid Driver License
Desired Qualifications: BS Degree not required but a BS Degree in CS, EE, MIS is preferred
Back to top