Client Solutions Executive 3 Ret & Dev
AT&T Client Solutions Executive 3 "CSE3" is a direct sales role. CSE3 generates existing and/or new sales to customers for the delivery of AT&T products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer strategic business priorities.
As a tenured sales executive, the CSE3 leverages industry knowledge and expertise; coupled with a solid understanding of the AT&T client business needs, priorities and goals and successfully delivers value based solutions. CSE3 is considered a strategic partner to the client.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Primarily on customers premises, generates existing and/or new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions.
- With the assistance of support resources, identifies sales opportunities solutions for customers.
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers.
- Represents the company to the account and the account to the company in all sales oriented activities.
- Develops new accounts and maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer needs.
- Demonstrates and maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product and service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Sells in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
- Anticipates the customer needs and provides solutions.
- Responds to customers interpersonal and business needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Owns the account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers and diffuses potential problems.
- Assists management in devising direct sales plans and strategies.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers.
- May act as team lead when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers.
- Establishes and maintains influential relationships at all levels.
- Works on highly complex projects with considerable latitude.
CSE3 spends more than 50% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices at a customer's place of business or home. CSE3 employees working in Massachusetts, the CSE3 job title applies to employees who both spend at least 50% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices at a customer place of business or home and are not expected to report to their offices on a daily basis.
CSE3 employees working in Hawaii, the CSE3 Job title applies to employees who spend at least 60% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices at a customer place of business or home. CSE3 employees working in Oregon and West Virginia, the job title applies to employees who spend at least 70% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices at a customer place of business or home. CSE3 employees working in Colorado, the District of Columbia, Minnesota, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Washington, or Wisconsin, this job title applies to employees who spend at least 80% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices at a customer place of business or home.
Duties directly related to making sales includes:
Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at the customers site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to and from the customers premise for the purpose of engaging in sales activities; providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales; advising customers on suitability.
- 7 or more years of relevant sales experience
- 5 or more years of related experience selling Telecom/IT solutions to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
- Strategic sales/account management experience focused on driving executive positioning and selling growth products and services to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
- Successful record developing relationships and driving business growth with business and IT executives within Enterprise / Fortune set accounts
- Experience working in a team environment to ensure revenue growth and overall account management
- Knowledge of AT&T Products/Services/Solutions
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Valid Driver License
Desired Qualifications: BS Degree in CS, EE, MIS and/or equivalent years of experience, MBA
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top