Client Solutions Executive 3 Acquire (Manufacturing Solutions)
If you thrive on closing the deal and building relationships, this is where you belong. We bring to the table the latest solutions and innovations for businesses and consumers the world over. There is nothing standing between you and big results (and even bigger rewards).
As a hunter sales position, the Client Solution Executive 3 Acquire generates sales of AT&T products/services/systems to new customers in a defined vertical and/or territory.
- Within a given vertical and/or territory, generates sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of new customer needs for AT&T products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the assistance of support resources, identifies sales opportunities solutions for customers.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with prospective customers within a given vertical and/or territory.
- Develops new accounts.
- Leads presentations when presenting products and services that can benefit customers needs.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of entire product/service line.
- Partners with prospective clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to close highly complex sales within a given vertical and/or territory.
- Sells in accordance with Company policy, procedures and culture. Identifies keys trends and customer needs.
- Leverages industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
- Owns the initial account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives and other performance metrics.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers.
Duties directly related to making sales include:
Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities; providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, including developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales; researching/developing solutions with ATT external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Bachelor Degree's is not required, but a Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred
8-12 years direct work experience.
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top