Client Solutions Executive 2 (SLED)
As a direct sales position, this role is responsible for building/maintaining relationships with customer, account planning/strategy, and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions. Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e.billing/installation/customer issues).
- Establishes/maintains productive long-term client relationships.
- Supports in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs,issues,strategies,priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals. Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives. Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers to diffuse potential problems.
- Aids in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- May develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of complex accounts/projects.
- May support less experienced sales team through coaching or mentoring. Works on complex projects.
Duties directly related to making sales include: Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales,etc.; traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities; providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, including developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales; researching/developing solutions with AT&T external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Education: Bachelor degree.
Experience: 5-8 years direct work experience.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Account Management
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Competitive Differentiation
- Consultative Selling
- Customer-Centric Solution Development
- Industry Knowledge
- Operational Excellence
- Technology Expertise
- Territory / Module Management
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top