Client Solutions Executive 2 Hunter (Government)
As a direct sales position, this role generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of AT&T products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer's strategic business priorities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primarily on customers premises, generates existing and/or new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions.
- With the assistance of support resources, identifies sales opportunities solutions for customers. Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers.
- Represents the company to the account and the account to the company in all sales oriented activities. Develops new accounts and maintaining and growing existing accounts. Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer's needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of the organizations entire product and service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Sells in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture. Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
- Anticipates the customer's needs and provides solutions.
- Responds to customers interpersonal and business needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Owns the account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives. Demonstrates progressive record of sales achievement.
- Influences customers and diffuses potential problems. May assist management in devising direct sales plans and strategies.
- May develop strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- May support the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- Works on complex projects.
Duties directly related to making sales includes:
- Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at the Customer's site
- Communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/ sales, etc.
- Traveling to and from the customers premise for the purpose of engaging in sales activities
- Providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales
- Advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs
- Preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sale
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Competitive Differentiation - Consultative Selling
- Customer-Centric Solution Development
- Industry Knowledge
- Operational Excellence
- Solution Integration Expertise
- Technology Expertise
- Territory / Module Management
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top