Chief of Space Systems Engineering (Government)
- El Segundo, CA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports the Space and Missile Systems Center to develop, deliver, and sustain unrivaled space control capabilities to guarantee space superiority for our nation.
AT&T is seeking a seasoned space systems engineer to support the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, Space Superiority Directorate, in providing systems engineering, acquisition strategy, and technical support.
- Perform technical support and independent risk assessments of space systems
- Evaluate program management execution and recommend improvements
- Execute technical reviews under Middle Tier of Acquisitions and DoD 5000.02 frameworks
- Lead implementation of DevSecOps software development and Agile program management practices
Bachelors and 15+ years of related experience to include 12 years of technical program management, systems engineering, and acquisition within the areas of Space, Space Control, and Reconnaissance.
- Master's Degree in engineering or a related field
- Certified Safety Professional or Professional Engineer
- 4+ years of System Safety Engineering, PMP certification, INCOSE CSEP, MBSE, Agile, SE certifications
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top