Certified Defensive Cyberspace Operator (Government)
This position is for an IT Certified DCO Operator to support the United States Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) Consolidated Cyberspace Defense (ACDC) Contract. The candidate must demonstrate applicable experience and certifications. Experience with Cybersecurity, to include DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), and transition to Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Continuous Monitoring are required.
Specific work to be performed includes the following:
• Vulnerability Management actions to include providing recommendations and responding INFOCON and CPCON changes.
• Monitor government provided DCO systems.
• Comply with USCYBERCOM directions and task orders provided via AFCYBER, and 14 AF AFFOR Communications Control Center (14 AF ACCC).
• Conduct intrusion analysis and correlation of unauthorized activities; provide recommendations to improve customer mitigation processes.
• Perform threat insight processes to provide analysis to support mitigation and remediation activities.
• Conduct incident handling in accordance with CJCSM 6510.01B; utilize AFSPC 9-Line Report format to relay incident details. Support 14 AF ACCC Operational Planning Team activities as required.
• Analyze cyber incidents, correlate incident details and formulate response actions.
• Conduct after action processes to capture efforts taken to mitigate unauthorized actions.
• Participate in development of DCO Tactics, Techniques and Procedures.
• Participate in development of DCO concept of operations, processes and procedures.
• Identify security discrepancies and report security incidents.
• Provide expert research and analysis in support of expanding programs and area of responsibility.
• Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for team members.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; write comprehensive studies; and maintain good working relationships.
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; message distribution/retrieval programs; and Analyst Notebook.
• Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of AFSPC and 14 AF.
• Perform records management of sustainment related deliverables and documentation.
• Participate in customer exercises, after duty hours may be required.
• Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, and develop solutions to program problems.
Active DoD Top Secret SCI
3 years' experience
Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD 8570.01-M for IAM Level 1, CSSP Analyst and CSSP Incident Responder at date of hire
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision. Willingness to travel (note- will include both air and ground transportation). Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top