Call Center Sales Representative Priority Hiring
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
Priority Hiring Event
Saturday, November 10, 2018
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
221 N Rockwell Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
A job with AT&T as a Call Center Sales Representative can provide you with exactly that!
starting pay for this position is $400 - $787.50 per week depending on
your experience/education. Potential for salary increases every 6
months! You will also have the opportunity to earn up to $2,288.00 per
month in target incentive if you meet your sales objectives.
employment with AT&T includes an outstanding training curriculum
and a wide range of future career possibilities with many varied
advancement opportunities . AT&T
offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental,
paid vacation, and more! Call Center Sales Representatives receive a
competitive base pay with extraordinary incentive pay based on actual
performance results .
What you'll do as an AT&T Call Center Sales Representative:
proven sales and service techniques to build customer relationships,
enhance the customer's buying experience, retain customers, and exceed
customer care commitments
- Provide world-class service by delivering an effortless customer experience
proficiently with a variety of online systems to problem solve, identify
sales and retention opportunities, and present an all-inclusive
solution that meets the customer's needs
- Opportunity to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and service objectives in a fast-paced call center environment
Click here to learn more about this job from AT&T employees!
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Call Center Sales Representatives must:
- Satisfactorily complete on-the-job and/or classroom training
- Effectively use multiple systems to identify and communicate products that meet the customer's needs, and resolve the customer's problem in a productive manner
- Work day, evening, holiday, night, weekend and/or split shifts if required
- Receive satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualify on pre-employment screening
- Operate a computer and have basic keyboarding skills
Study Guides (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Assessment Information :
Customer Experience Assessment - Sales (CEA Sales)
Customer Service Assessment
Back to top