Call Center Bilingual Spanish Sales Representative
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Bilingual Spanish Sales Representative can provide you with exactly that!
Start with the paycheck:
Bilingual Spanish Sales Representatives earn on average $77,476k which includes base pay + commission. Then you will have the opportunity to receive an increase after only 6 months!
Add a full benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources.
Plus 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services.
Do you speak Spanish and English? If you do, we are looking for you!
Your employment with AT&T includes an outstanding training curriculum and a wide range of future career possibilities with unlimited and varied advancement opportunities . AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more! Bilingual Sales Representative receive a competitive base pay with extraordinary incentive pay based on actual performance results .
What you'll do as an AT&T Bilingual Spanish Sales Representative:
Utilize proven sales and service techniques to build customer relationships, enhance the customer's buying experience, retain customers, and exceed customer care commitments
- Provide world-class service by delivering an effortless customer experience
- Interact proficiently with a variety of online systems to problem solve, identify sales and retention opportunities, and present an all-inclusive solution that meets the customer's needs
- Opportunity to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and service objectives in a fast-paced call center environment
Click here to learn more about this job from AT&T employees!
Our Call Center Bilingual Spanish Sales Representative must be able to:
- Satisfactorily complete on-the-job and/or classroom training
- Effectively use multiple systems to identify and communicate products that meet the customer's needs, and resolve the customer's problem in a productive manner
- Work day, evening, holiday, night, weekend and/or split shifts if required
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualify on pre-employment screening
- Operate a computer and have basic keyboarding skills
Study Guides for pre-employment screening (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Customer Experience Assessment-Sales
Customer Service Assessment
Oral Proficiency Interview
Back to top