Buy Side Engagement Lead
Buy Side Engagement Lead
The Buy Side Engagement Lead works with industry-leading partners at agencies and marketers in order to manage relationships, scope potential partnerships, and be the voice of the buy side within the broader TV Platform. Specifically, this includes relationship building with key agency and marketing partners, presenting the TV Platform roadmap, gaining key insights from buy side business practices, and inter-communicating with the Strategic Engagment team as well as Product Team to ensure scope of work meets buy side needs. The Buy Side Engagment Lead is the key point of contact for all communication within agency and marketer teams and is responsible for aiding in the adoption of the TV Platform buy side UI within the buy side. This is the perfect role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys sitting at the center of the most exciting company in a quickly growing industry.
About the team:
Xandr TV Platform is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr TV Platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals.
About the job:
- Point of contact for all buy side communication including presentation of roadmaps, validation of key hypothesis, and aiding in the adoption of the Xandr TV Platform
- Coordinate cross-funcitonally to develop pitch decks, plans, goals, milestones, deliverables for agencies and marketers
- Work with internal teams to identify gaps for buy side adoption and create proposals to rectify
- Engage with interntal buy-side teams including Sales and Operations to ensure alignment across strategy
- Attend relevant conferences and industry events
- Contribute to the team knowledge base and share learnings with other Xandr teams
About your skills and experience:
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment
- Ability to present complex product and technical roadmaps in a simple, digestible manner
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at a business, operational and executive level
- Versatile, with excellent organizational and program management skills
- Existing relationships with agencies and marketers
- Experience in television or digital video advertising
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Aaron O.Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top