Bilingual Spanish Part Time Retail Sales Consultant
There are retail jobs, and there are retail careers. If you’re passionate about helping people get the most out of the technology they love, you could be a great fit for our retail team. Our motivated employees work directly with our cutting-edge line of products and services. We’re passionate about innovation – and even more passionate about connecting our customers to the future.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you’ll belong to a supportive team in a fast-paced environment. Together, you can connect people to the latest technology – all while meeting sales goals. If you love working with people, then this may be the job for you. From the initial greeting to closing the sale, you will play a big role in shaping the retail experience. Bottom line? You are the go-to customer service expert.
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $50,636 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $57,511 per year.
- You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
Not to mention some pretty cool perks, like:
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
To qualify, we’d like you to have 1 to 3 years of retail or customer-facing sales experience.
Study Guides for pre-employment screening(click the links below to open the various study guides)
Retail Sales Consultant Test
Back to top