Battle Management/ Command and Control -BMC3SME (Government)
AT&T BMC3 Subject Matter Expert is a key resource in supporting Battle Management, Command and Control (BMC2) of ongoing US and Joint Space Operations.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Providing critical guidance and operations engineering support for the Battle Management, Command and Control (BMC2) of ongoing US and Joint Space Operations
- Supporting Joint Emerging Operational Needs (JEON) activities and assist with identifying and evaluating BMC2 processes and procedures and tools and crew training needs
- Defining required data for BMC2 processes and procedures in support of decision makers and assist active duty Space Officers with the integration of Cyber, electronic attack, Special Technical Operations (STO), and Special Access Program (SAP) counterspace capabilities into ongoing space operations in a Joint command center
- Providing BMC2 and overall counterspace capabilities subject matter expertise to exercise, experiment, and Schriever Wargame development (and execution) team, supporting the development of exercise scenarios
- Identify and document space operations center requirements both for on-the-spot operational gap-fillers, but also for feedback to SMC as the space SPO for acquisition
- Support Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis (MS&A) teams developing tools and apps for operators in real-world and training environments
10+ years of experience with Command and Control (C2)
- Experience with integrating space, Cyber, and electronic warfare capabilities - Experience with exercise and wargame planning and execution
- Knowledge of the role of Intel in and across the space control mission area, focused on Space Situational Awareness (SSA) and Space Protection
- Knowledge of data and Modeling and Simulation (Mod-Sim) capabilities required to support BMC2
- Knowledge of foreign threats to the US space assets and capabilities Knowledge of Space Situational Awareness (SSA) and the need for an integrated Ops-Intel approach to SSA
- Knowledge of the distinct space control missions of Theater Support, and Protect & Defend
- Have good communications skills and ability to work in a collaborative team development environment
- Ability to work both independently, and dynamically as part of a team, as well as leading multiple activities simultaneously
Required Clearance: Active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance mandatory. Meeting the customer's security requirements is mandatory for this position.
Desired: A BA or BS degree is preferred.
Experience with working in special access program or special access required environments (SAP/SAR).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top