Autocad Specialist - Senior (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Autocad Specialist - Senior - To join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex information technology environment. This role entails AutoCAD documentation responsibilities for IT / Telecommunication network upgrades, and new installations. The candidate will require strong knowledge and experience in IT facility projects to include network infrastructure designs for voice, video and data along with, cable plant implementation and networks with stringent security requirements. Experience with networks utilizing Cisco and Juniper network equipment is required. Additionally, this position will require building a strong partnership across various matrixed organizations and collaborate with program managers, engineers and design architects.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Thorough knowledge of telecommunications cabling and infrastructure design and implementation
- Knowledge of industry standards including BICSI TDMM Manual and TIA/EIA
- Exceptional time/workload management
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Design implementations that adhere to established company / agency standards and codes; participation in the evolution/improvement of standards to meet changes in technology
- Serving as a technical resource for others throughout the team, providing thought leadership and subject matter expertise
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Certifications required: AutoCAD and BICSI
Desired: Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics preferred. Knowledge of architectural construction documents/blueprints.
Work to be performed in Mclean, VA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top