Associate Director Product, OTT
The Associate Director Product, OTT leads digital product strategy and online execution for DTV LATAM to include website design, search and display marketing, email, social and mobile platform development for our OTT product. Positions DIRECTV as a market leader in digital entertainment, sports, communication, engagement and by providing thought leadership, driving innovative solutions and optimizing existing solutions to drive results. The Associate Director OTT Product for DIRECTV Digital partners with Digital Product team and marketing/sales to bring in-depth knowledge of client brand and business objectives as well as the competitive landscape to deliver effective OTT Product recommendations.
You have a passion for the digital frontier. You can spot digital trends, see the digital future and understand how to translate that into opportunities and solutions. You are willing to share your knowledge with others and inspire teams and clients about best practices and emerging trends. By nature, you are creative yet can apply data-insights to your work. You are comfortable developing the big idea as well as leading teams through the details necessary to deliver on projects. You have a "roll-up your sleeves and pitch-in" attitude. Employing a systematic organized approach to work is vital for your success, but you know how to adapt as business changes occur. With strong communication and interpersonal skills, you can work with many types of people at all levels in a direct diplomatic way. You possess strong leadership skills, including effective time management as well as ability to prioritize and delegate. Developing individuals and teams brings you satisfaction. You bring energy, innovation and collaboration to your work.
What you'll do:
- Cut through the complex noise of a multi-party, multi-million dollar, multi-platform program to focus on the key relationships and critical issues needed to make a strategic client successful in their product delivery and customer experience
- Launch a Product for DIRECTV Latin Americas companies in Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, based in Dallas.
- Work in tandem with vendors and systems integrators to define the program, build the team, and execute the plan while maintaining clear governance (incl. Status and Steering Committee)
- Lead the team ensuring all aspects of Program Governance, Project Management (Scope, Schedule, Quality, Risk) and Change management
- Build strong relationships at all levels across the program and into your team (stakeholder management)
- Primary escalation point for any issues
- Worked with Top Tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, console, brand, and strategic consulting projects)
- Projects have spanned visioning, requirements, UX/ design, and development through to launch and successful adoption
- Tech savvy - live and breathe it!
- Worked in an Agile, client development environment
- A "people person" to your core and an artful negotiator
- Able to work at the senior level, and be detail capable
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top