The Associate Director of Customer Success is responsible for managing a team of Lead Solutions Consultants, ensuring that the team is focused on the right set of clients with the right service model, and using reporting and dashboards to continually refine. To do this, there is a mix of being technology focused but strategically and operationally minded, all with a customer and revenue lens. You'll report directly to the Director of Customer Success- Solutions Consulting (Buyside and Sellside).
About the team:
The broader Customer Success team is a critical function inside our North America Go-To-Market (GTM) engine, providing the right services and advisory teams across the entirety of the customer lifecycle on both the Buyside and Sellside.
Solutions Consultants are the largest team inside Customer Success; we are a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. We work closely with Sales, Account Management, Product, Product Support, and Engineering. We build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others.
Lead Solutions Consultants are the main technical POC for our most strategic clients, assist in and influence the early stages of product development, and play a critical role in the pre-sales process.
About the job:
- Manage 5-6 Lead Solutions Consultants; lead any hiring and onboarding processes
- Collaborate with Customer Success leadership by owning several strategic initiatives that deliver impactful results; work to identify opportunities for process and OKR dashboard/reporting improvements
- Communicate team wins and value-driving initiatives to cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage a biannual tiering process, consistently refining tiering methodology and service model impact; align cross-functionally on results
- Evolve the service model, including how Solutions Consultants support the creation and execution of Account Plans and Business Reviews
- Evolve the pre-sales process, including how Solutions Consultants engage, optimizing the deliverables, and ensuring seamless handoff to Activation resources
- Optimize the productivity and efficiency of the Lead Solutions Consultants
- Work closely with the Associate Directors/Directors managing more Junior Solutions Consultants as it relates to roles and responsibilities, service models, and resourcing
- Interface regularly with Sales, Account Management, and Product Leadership
- 10+ years of work experience in a Customer Success/Services role at a SaaS company, or proven success as a senior Solutions Consultant or Technical Account Manager. Client facing and advisory experience a must.
- 3-4+ years of people management experience, with demonstrated success in career development of your employees
- Programmatic experience preferred (SSP, DSP, Ad servers, Video players, Header Bidding, PMPs & Programmatic Guaranteed, etc.)
- Strong operational mentality with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written), presentation, and organizational skills; process-oriented yet entrepreneurial
- Proactive approach; confidence to handle whatever may come
- Strong relationship building experience; can interface with both technical and business POC internally and externally at both executive and operational levels
- Ability to set a vision, communicate that vision, and execute
- You believe in not only serving our customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions
- You look for novel solutions to complex problems and are not discouraged easily when facing roadblocks
- You are comfortable working in ambiguous situations and are not afraid to ask questions to get the clarity you need
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it's really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women's advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we'll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr's EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company's dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company's 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.