Applications Programmer (Government)
AT&T has a career opportunity for an Applications Developer at Joint Base San Antonio - Lackland, Texas supporting cyber related activities. The contractor will provide technical expertise in relation to Network Intrusion Detection/ Prevention/Analysis and Compliance Development to meet the Federal Government client's business needs.
- Apply a structured approach to help detect, analyze, and neutralize malicious logic events.
- Craft technical requirement specifications to meet real-time network defense mission needs.
- Construct project plans using collegiate development environment methods to decompose requirements into manageable components for development teams. - Utilize traffic and binary signatures from hosts and/or descriptions of events delivered by malicious logic to identify counter-measures.
- Reverse engineer protocols, firmware, and/or software to craft customized solutions.
- Tailor capabilities into established frameworks (such as Metaploit/Metasponse, host-based security, etc.).
- Build unit tests to support functional evaluations and/or operational testing. Provide documentation and training as required.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar technical discipline. Equivalent experience or Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) may substitute.
- 4+ years software development.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, C-Sharp, Python, or Assembly.
- Network Administration or Network Intrusion Detection experience is desired but not required.
- CCNA or other network architecture/implementation certification is desired but not required.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen. Current TS/SCI (Must hold TS/SCI position within the past 24 months.)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top