Application Sales Manager Mob Apps
This overlay sales or specialist sales position manages, directs and supervises a team of overlay/specialists sellers who are responsible for selling complex technical products and services to customers in order to meet strategic business goals
• Manage a team of advanced application specialists to meet assigned territory quota thru management
• Collaborate and partner with Distribution and Channel Marketing, product leadership, assigned territory sales leadership, finance leadership, customer care leadership and other organizations to support advanced application sales
• Position self as assigned territory management contact for all items needed associated with specific advanced application solution set
• Proactively participate in account and opportunity reviews, with a focus on driving next steps to close the opportunity-
• Establish a partner relationship with customers at Executive C-level, positioning AT&T as a trusted advisor and strategic planning resource for mobility concepts.
• Establish direct relationships with solution technology partners in order to drive advancements in product roadmaps, collaboration, or engagement in top opportunities
• Develop, document and share best practices for selling assigned wireless data solutions, detailing the significant approach used to overcome competitive scenarios and customer challenges.
• Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of complex data products, solutions and competitive intelligence around pricing and market trends.
Typically requires a Bachelors degree
Typically requires 8 to 10 years direct sales or consulting work experience and at least one year of sales leadership
Typically requires 5 to 8 years coaching and developing direct report subordinates
Typically requires Customer-Centric Solution Development
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top