Application Sales Executive 3 IoT
Overall Purpose: This position
is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on technical
solutions to assist in the account management and revenue generation and
sales of highly complex/technical products, services, applications,
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide
technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation
and account management of technical
- Provides subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales.
- Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, for highly complex solutions.
- Develops strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sale.
- Researches and develops customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering.
manage and coordinate the sales and/or technical team in support of the
sale of highly complex products and services to a customer.
- Spends some time at the customer premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
- Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services. Assists less experienced peers.
Education: Prefers a Bachelors degree.
Experience: Typically requires eight to twelve years of direct work experience.
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top