Application Engineer Level II (Government)
Work Location: National Capital Region-College Park, MD
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation.
- Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools.
- Estimate software development costs and schedule.
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Supervise software configuration management.
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- DoD 8570 compliant
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
Required Clearance: Active TS
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top