Application Developer (Government)
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Experience in Java or PHP or .net
SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a curriculum or major field of study which provides substantial knowledge useful in managing large, complex AIS projects, is closely related to the work to be automated, and/or in a computer science, Information Systems, physical science, engineering, or a mathematics-intensive discipline, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited training institution.
Experience Requirements: A minimum of six years Java programming language experience with progressive experience in a related field.
position located in Monterey California (Naval Postgraduate School IT contract support).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top