AJ ServiceNow Software Developer / Engineer (Government)
- Leesburg, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
The CNOSC Network Operations Team supports various Federal Government and Military organizations by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and various networking and collaboration services.
The AT&T CNOSC Network Operations Center has an opening for a ServiceNow Developer / Engineer to support a 24 x 7 Network Operation Center which provides management and oversight of various networks in a multi-tenant secure environment.
- Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system architecture and system design documentation.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- Configure/Customize the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, build service requests from customer requirements, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer.
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation plus load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems. The candidate will work with IT managers to
- Generate views and reports as needed, analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap, be competent with ITIL/ITSM processes, perform system and integration testing with sample and live data, monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application, plus detailed knowledge in CSS and other web technologies.
- Assist in Systems Engineering support surrounding but not limited to the ServiceNow implementation as part of the overall engineering staff.
DoD SECRET Clearance and ability to obtain and retain higher levels of clearance as needed (#secret)
Required Qualifications: Seven (7) years' experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree. ServiceNow Developer/Administrator (System Engineer L2) with DoD 8570.01-M appropriate certification
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top