Advertising Operations Manager
The Advertising Operations Manager will work closely with the Digital Advertising Product group to define, develop and implement advertising solutions and tools that will be used to drive optimized audience segmentation, forecasting, sales, trafficking and reporting of integrated advertising experiences across DirecTV's LATAM Live, Linear, and VOD digital TV platform. The ideal candidate is someone with an extensive background in digital media and advertising with a successful track record and deep passion for managing groundbreaking advertising programs and products.
- Define product requirements for advertising sales, operations, billing and reconciliation
- Define break model and inventory for Linear, Live and VOD program schedules
- In partnership with the Sales team define global and regional advertising sales model
- Work with finance and legal teams to streamline contracting, billing and performance reporting
- Identify global and regional sales partners (resellers, networks, exchanges)
- Operationalize tools and processes for global inventory management, forecasting and proposal generation
- Implement tools and processes to prepare and manage ad creative, operationalize ad scheduling, trafficking and serving, tracking and reporting.
- Develop a series of operational rules (black/whitelisting, technical standards, etc.), ensure they are implemented internally and with business partners (networks, exchanges, etc.)
- Partner with finance to automate billing, reconciliation and auditing processes.
Analytics & Insights
- Measure and optimize the performance of advertising campaigns by region, device and programming service
- Provide reporting for the reconciliation, billing and third-party validation of ad campaigns
- Provide regular performance reports to executives and business stakeholders
- Develop new models to optimize the performance and revenue potential of digital advertising campaigns across devices, regions and programming services (Linear, Live, VOD)
- Develop and test new digital advertising formats to continually improve quality of experience for partners and end users. This includes advanced partner integration, interactive commerce experiences, support for native platform features, etc.
- Establish rules to maintain quality and volume of inventory against product standards.
- 6+ years of experience owning operations and development of advertising products for major digital media networks
- Deep understanding of the current and trending digital media landscape and its consumers across consoles, connected TV, broadcast TV, PC, and mobile devices
- Direct knowledge of digital advertising standards and processes in VOD, Live and broadcast environments
- Practical working knowledge of the technologies used to implement large scale advertising solutions across multiple territories and languages
- Hands-on experience with digital media related third party advertising platforms and tools including FreeWheel, DoubleClick, Operative, etc.
- Seasoned project and vendor management skills with ability to drive planning, timelines, resourcing plans, budgets and status reporting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to document or present complex insights related concepts to business, technical and executive teams
Bachelor's Degree is not required, but a Bachelor's Degree in related discipline is preferred
English, proficiency in Spanish and Portuguese preferred
Ability to travel as needed (approx. 25%) and work flexible hours/days of the week
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top