Acquisition/Program Management Advisor (Government)
This position is requires acquisition program management support to the United States Air Force, Space and Missile Systems Center, Space Superiority Systems Directorate customer at Los Angeles Air Force Base, CA.
The candidate must demonstrate applicable acquisition skill level and experience in Space Control, Space Situational Awareness, Command and Control, or Space Superiority. This includes DoD life cycle program support, DoD systems engineering processes, documents, reviews, and test (development and/or operational).
Successful candidate must have a strong background in DoD and Air Force acquisitions and program management.
- Review provide input to design documentation (TRDs, Specifications, interface control documents, drawings),
requirements documents (ICDs, CDDs, CPDs), ECPs, PWSs
- Review and provide input to enabling concepts, concept of operations, and ensuring supportability requirements are
addressed and part of upfront planning for systems
- Successful candidate may be tasked by Air Force to support one or more acquisition and/or sustainment programs with
responsibility for budget and schedule development and execution
- Coordinate and lead Integrated product teams (IPT)
- Ability to provide a wide variety of acquisition/sustainment technical analyses, and program management support to a
- Provides analysis of proposed costs, contractor Statements of Work, and technical content
- Ensures adherence to Government acquisition policies, master plans and schedules, and develops solutions to program
- Have a working knowledge of system acquisitions, specifically in Air Force and DoD environments, covering the DoD
- Assist in the execution of acquisition strategies, including drafting Statement of Work, Statement of Objectives, Request
for Proposal preparations, monitoring deliverables, and attending acquisition related meetings.
- Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
DoD Top Secret/SSBI required (or must be eligible to obtain SCI)
BS in Systems/Aerospace Engineering preferred; BA/BS in Business related technical field accepted. In lieu of a 4 year degree, a minimum of 5 years' experience in the following: acquisition or operational experience, development
of requirements, specifications and proposals; familiar with a variety of acquisition concepts, phases, and procedures; participate in technical studies, and performance reviews; ability to function in a multi-contractor/customer environment, performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected; demonstrated leadership and
interpersonal skills; and effective written and oral communication skills required.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top