Acquisition Specialist (Government)
AT&T Government Solutions is looking for an experienced Acquisition Specialist to support program acquisition and contracting efforts for a Government Program Office at the Washington Navy Yard.
- Current active TOP SECRET clearance (must have current SSBI).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or related field.
- Eight (8) or more years experience in support of DoD acquisition programs, specifically with acquisition and contract management.
- Solid understanding of the DoD Acquisition System; Joint Capabilities Integration & Development System (JCIDS); Programming, Planning, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) System; Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Familiar with DoD 5000 series, Defense Acquisition Guidebook, and SECNAVINST 5000.2D and SECNAV M-5000.2.
- Experience with originating RFPs and preparing contract modifications.
- Ability to multi-task in support of numerous projects with a demanding, dynamic workload. Extreme attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral); able to effectively interact with customers, partners, and associates at all levels. Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications, and databases.
1) Completion of applicable DAU coursework (DAWIA Level II or III preferred). 2) Former DoD (military or civilian) experience highly desirable.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top