Acquisition Sales Executive - Lead
AT&T is looking for a Strategic Acquisition Sales Lead for our Australian Sales Center new sales growth through with emphasis on Strategic Services and acquisition of new logo's.
Position can be based either in Melbourne or Sydney in Australia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and close new logo opportunities for AT&T Australia
Understand the client's business and create/identify new opportunities
• Develop, qualify and drive large deals from concept to completion to exceed sales targets by selling AT&T solutions
• Engage with prospect organizations to position AT&T solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references.
• Be the lead for the development of large complex sales opportunities within multinational organizations
• Drive the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Technical Sales Consultants, Overlay Sales, Professional Services, Partners, etc.
• Maintain contacts at different hierarchical levels of customer organizations to deliver, identify and drive business oriented solutions for the customer
• Create a strategic account plan to develop an in-depth network within business customers and to spot opportunities at their earliest stage
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 10+ years of quota carrying technology sales and account management experience
• Experience in managing the entire sales cycle from business champion to the CIO, CFO, and CEO levels
• Successful history of net direct new business sales and ability to demonstrate successful track record working with large multinational organizations
• Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
• Solid sales experience in a B2B environment, leading global virtual teams
• Good understanding of the international telecommunications market and specifically WAN, Security, IOT, UC, SaaS solutions
• Team player, resourceful, process oriented, result driven and "can do" attitude
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
Education and Qualifications:
o Bachelors Degree or equivalent through experience is recommended
Back to top