Account Manager 2 Ret & Dev
As a direct sales position, the Account Manager 2 Ret & Dev responsible for building/maintaining relationships with customer, account planning/strategy, and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With aid of support group, identifies sales opportunity solutions. Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies.
- Takes initiative /accountability for producing desired results.
- Partnering with support, identifies and drives lifecycle sales opportunities to closure.
- Manage contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories.
- Establishes/maintains productive long-term networks/relationships with customers.
- Observes/participates in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer's needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals. Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship and responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates progressive record of sales achievement.
- May aid management in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- May develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- May support the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Duties directly related to making sales include:
Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities; providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales; researching/developing/designing/engineering solutions with AT&T external partners; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Bachelor's degree is not required but a Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
5-8 years direct work experience.
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top