Account Manager 2 Channel (LED)
AT&T Account Manager 2 Channel (LED) partners with application and or solution providers/vendors to promote and provide wireless/wireline voice and data services to Public Sector (State and Local Government and Education) customers via the partner channel.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting new partners/vendors, promoting the benefits of the channel program and building strategic relationships with new and prospective Partners/vendors.
- Develop the partners/vendors to successfully promote and sell their wireline/wireless solution/application (which includes ATT wireline/wireless data service).
- Identify and support the dealer by analyzing work to resolve challenges that may hinder the success of the channel partners.
- Enable channel partner sales of AT&T services through State Master Contracts.
- Collaborate and attends partner/vendor briefing meetings, creates and delivers training materials, coordinates activities to meet sales objectives, and provide status and custom reports as required with peers and senior management, cross functionally managing all issues to resolution.
- Determine when to bring internal support resources to the partner/dealer/vendor that will support them in the selling process.
- Develop complex structured business planning, partner funnel and forecasting, product and system training, operational support.
- Work independently or in a team selling environment.
This job key applies to employees who spend more than 50% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices at a customer place of business or home. Duties directly related to making sales includes: Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at the customers site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to and from the customers premise for the purpose of engaging in sales activities; providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sales; researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners/vendors, including design and engineering; and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
5 or more years of direct work experience
Typically requires a Bachelors degree
Back to top