Software Engineer - Full Stack (mid-level)
Atrium is reinventing the way legal services are delivered by combining modern technology and operational efficiency to deliver fast, transparent, and price predictable services to high-growth companies. We’re based in San Francisco and have $75.5M in funding from top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Greylock, First Round Capital, and more.
Atrium’s mission is to accelerate the growth of startups by making legal and business services easily accessible. Our goal has always been to build a professional services network so that founders can run their businesses more effectively and in turn focus on their superpower - building and scaling their business.
As a Software Engineer at Atrium, you will create products that our clients and professional service providers will use every day. Your work will be highly impactful by helping to automate thousands of hours of work. We are a fast-growing company with significant opportunities to improve on and develop new skills across the company, tech stack, and learn from senior engineers.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with legal professionals and customers to build software they use every day
- Build services and APIs that our products depend on
- Integrate with existing legal technology products
- Collaborate with other engineers, as well as product managers, product designers, lawyers, and paralegals
What does success look like in this role?
- Experience with SQL databases (we use Postgres)
- Experience building and consuming APIs
- Excellent English communication skills to collaborate with a service-oriented team
- Passion for contributing to a strong engineering culture
What you'll get from Atrium?
- The rare opportunity to be an early engineering leader at one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding. We're not just another legal tech company disrupting a traditional industry, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced founders, including Justin Kan (Twitch founder)
- A cross-functional, collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation with equity, top-tier health and commuter benefits, 401k, pet insurance, and paid vacation and sick time-off; plus sweet perks like catered lunch daily, cell phone reimbursement, professional development stipend, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown.
Atrium is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Back to top