Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Atrium is reinventing the way legal services are delivered by combining modern technology and operational efficiency to deliver fast, transparent, and price predictable services to high-growth companies. Atrium aims to disrupt the $158B corporate legal services market. We’re based in San Francisco and have $75.5M in funding from top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Greylock, First Round Capital, and more.
Atrium’s platform promotes collaboration between clients and their attorney to seamlessly manage corporate records, draft key documents, and track projects in one place, resulting in a vastly superior experience that enables our clients to focus on growing their business. Atrium has helped ~400 companies with everything from corporate governance and drafting commercial contracts to raising over $1B in venture capital. We are a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, operations and legal experts building products and tools that are changing the future of the legal industry.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Atrium, you will have the opportunity to be a technical leader on a team working to build a data platform that serves as the foundation for a suite of innovative legal tools and services used by lawyers, companies, and internal teams. Your work will be the bridge between users, providing the backbone of our platform that uses cutting-edge technology to manage legal work.
What will you be doing?
- Lead our front end tech stack, developing processes for building, testing, and pushing code
- Collaborate with our cross-functional team to build elegant, easy-to-use, and powerful products and tools
- Innovate and iterate - The products we’re building have no parallel, so you’ll spend time thinking big, but iterating quickly and shipping code continuously
- Be a technical mentor for other engineering team members
What does success look like in this role?
- Expertise with HTML5 and CSS3/Sass
- Practical knowledge of front end build systems like Webpack
- Experience with front-end performance, monitoring, and testing
- Passion for product design and UX
- Excellent English communication skills to collaborate with a service-oriented team
- Strong ability to effectively identify and solve meaningful problems
- Technical leadership, ability to lead a project end-to-end, and mentor junior and mid-level engineers
What will you get from Atrium?
- The rare opportunity to be an early engineering leader at one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding. We're not just another legal tech company disrupting a traditional industry, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced founders, including Justin Kan (Twitch founder)
- A cross-functional, collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation with equity, top-tier health and commuter benefits, 401k, pet insurance, and paid vacation and sick time-off; plus sweet perks like catered lunch daily, cell phone reimbursement, professional development stipend, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown.
Atrium is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Back to top