Atrium’s mission is to accelerate the growth of startups by making legal and business services easily accessible. Our goal has always been to build a professional services network so that founders can run their businesses more effectively and in turn focus on their superpower - building and scaling their business. We’re based in San Francisco and have $75.5M in funding from top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Greylock, First Round Capital, and more.
The Atrium Design team creates intuitive and delightful user experiences to revolutionize an industry that has been underserved by technology. We are strong believers in user research and talk with our clients and in-house legal team every day.
We’re seeking a Product Designer to join our fast-growing engineering, product, and design (EPD) team. As a founding designer at Atrium, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and grow our culture of design within EPD and the entire company. You will be a key stakeholder in the full product lifecycle, from conducting research and developing a product vision through development and iteration. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in product and design strategy, and scale our processes through tools like a design system. We are still a small team building the foundational products in our vision for the future, so now is a great time to join and see your impact.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with product engineering and other stakeholders to develop end-to-end user experiences for professional service providers
- Understand processes by conducting research with end users in order to define new, efficient workflows
- Test and validate designs, including fast feedback loops with in-house users
- Lead with insights into client behavior, and strategize with the product & engineering teams to build the right solution at the right time
- Contribute to our design system
- Establish adoption, engagement, and efficiency metrics for products you help create
What does success look like in this role?
- 2-5 years of product design experience on complex products, ideally web/B2B
- Experience conducting interview-driven user research
- Ability to work within and contribute to a design system
- Ability to collaborate with PMs at the research and discovery phases of a project
- Ability to contribute through visual design and implementation phases with an engineering team
- Ability to grok complex workflows from novice to advance users of professional services
- Experience working in fast-paced and continuous delivery environments
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity to reach your goals, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership
What would you get from Atrium?
- The opportunity to be an early design leader at one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding.
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced leaders, including Justin Kan (Twitch founder)
- A cross-functional, collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation with equity, top-tier health and commuter benefits, 401k, pet insurance, and paid vacation and sick time-off; plus perks like daily catered lunch, cell phone reimbursement, professional development stipend, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown.
Atrium is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Back to top