What will you be doing?
- Partner with product engineering and other stakeholders to develop end-to-end user experiences for professional service providers
- Understand legal processes by conducting research with end users in order to define new, efficient workflows
- Test and validate designs, including fast feedback loops with in-house users
- Lead with insights into client behavior, and strategize with the product & engineering teams to build the right solution at the right time
- Contribute to our design system
- Establish adoption, engagement, and efficiency metrics for products you help create
What does success look like in this role?
- 2-5 years of product design experience on complex products, ideally web/B2B
- Experience conducting interview-driven user research
- Ability to work within and contribute to a design system
- Ability to collaborate with PMs at the research and discovery phases of a project
- Ability to contribute through visual design and implementation phases with an engineering team
- Ability to grok complex workflows from novice to advance users of professional services
- Experience working in fast-paced and continuous delivery environments
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity to reach your goals, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership
What would you get from Atrium?
- The opportunity to be an early design leader at one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding.
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced leaders, including Justin Kan (Twitch founder)
- A cross-functional, collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation with equity, top-tier health and commuter benefits, 401k, pet insurance, and paid vacation and sick time-off; plus perks like daily catered lunch, cell phone reimbursement, professional development stipend, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown.
Meet Some of Atrium's Employees
Annie D.Corporate Counsel
Annie provides legal counsel to some of the fastest-growing startups in the Bay Area and enables her team to provide the highest of service and advice to their clients.
Back to top