Lead Technical Recruiter
Atrium is reinventing the way legal services are delivered by combining modern technology and operational efficiency to deliver fast, transparent, and price predictable services to high-growth companies. Atrium aims to disrupt the $158B corporate legal services market. We’re based in San Francisco and have $75.5M in funding from top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Greylock, First Round Capital, and more.
Atrium’s platform promotes collaboration between clients and their attorney to seamlessly manage corporate records, draft key documents, and track projects in one place, resulting in a vastly superior experience that enables our clients to focus on growing their business. Atrium has helped ~400 companies with everything from corporate governance and drafting commercial contracts to raising over $1B in venture capital. We are a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, operations and legal experts building products and tools that are changing the future of the legal industry.
As the Lead Technical Recruiter, you'll get to build and lead the tech recruiting team. You'll partner directly with the Heads of Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) to scale our EPD teams. Success in this role directly impacts Atrium’s ability to differentiate itself by applying innovative software to an otherwise archaic industry.
What will you be doing?
- Build and execute on a scalable recruiting strategy for the engineering and product orgs; create data- and results-driven partnerships
- Lead and grow a technical recruiting team to meet our aggressive hiring goals in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Sourcing is a critical piece of the recruiting strategy, so while you'll work with a Sourcer, you’ll learn Atrium's value prop to confidently engage, nurture and close passive and active top technical talent
- Phone screen candidates for a variety of roles and levels with focus on moving quality through the pipeline over quantity
- Uphold data integrity to produce reports, draw insights, and improve your processes while keeping management informed
- Create a recruitment experience where all candidates feel amazing about their time with Atrium, and your hiring teams are delighted!
What does success look like in this role?
- 5-10 years of full-cycle recruiting experience with at least 2 recent years hiring software engineers (designers and product managers a plus) in the Bay Area at a tech company
- Building a comprehensive sourcing strategy and using innovative techniques on a variety of platforms and tools to effectively engage diverse and senior-level engineering and design talent
- Understanding and explaining technical requirements for engineering and product roles across levels and tech stacks
- First principle thinking to exercise innovative approaches, iterate on, and drive results - you rely on the data
- Rigorous attention to detail and organization - you provide a great experience to candidates and hiring teams alike
- Excellent communication skills - you actively listen, collaborate well, and act on feedback
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, good judgment, and integrity to reach aggressive goals while demonstrating a “sense of urgency” and ownership.
What you'll get from Atrium:
- The rare opportunity to be an early talent leader at one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding. We're not just another legal tech company disrupting a traditional industry, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced founders, including Justin Kan (Twitch founder)
- A cross-functional, collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation with equity, top-tier health and commuter benefits, 401k, pet insurance, and paid vacation and sick time-off; plus sweet perks like catered lunch daily, cell phone reimbursement, professional development stipend, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown.
Atrium is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Back to top