Corporate Associate, Advanced Transactions Group
Atrium is reinventing the way legal services are delivered by combining modern technology and operational efficiency to deliver fast, transparent, and price predictable services to high-growth companies. Atrium aims to disrupt the $158B corporate legal services market. We’re based in San Francisco and have $75.5M in funding from top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Greylock, First Round Capital, and more.
Atrium’s platform promotes collaboration between clients and their attorney to seamlessly manage corporate records, draft key documents, and track projects in one place, resulting in a vastly superior experience that enables our clients to focus on growing their business. Atrium has helped ~400 companies with everything from corporate governance and drafting commercial contracts to raising over $1B in venture capital. We are a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, operations and legal experts building products and tools that are changing the future of the legal industry.
As a Corporate Associate on the Advanced Transactions Group, you will have a unique opportunity to run your own venture financing deals but with senior attorney supervision and support from cross functional teams such Technology, Product and Operations. Our senior attorneys are also committed to up-leveling our team members through hands-on learning and training developed specifically for the team. Atrium also encourage team members to “think outside the box”, suggest process improvements and play a pivotal role in how the team will ultimately service clients.
What will you be doing?
- Advise the hottest tech startups backed by the top investors
- Lead client engagements
- Manage your own deals sourced for you by Atrium
- Work with a dedicated paralegal to plan and manage your legal operations
- Receive behind-the-scenes mentorship and support from senior Atrium lawyers
- Identify inefficiencies in legal practice and opportunities to work with Atrium engineers to develop, implement, and test solutions
- Set quarterly and annual goals designed by you with Atrium management to improve your practice and further your professional growth
What does success look like in this role?
- California Bar Membership
- 3+ years relevant experience at AmLaw 100 firm
- Process-oriented mindset
- Process-improvement mindset
- Hunger for success as a practicing lawyer
- Hunger to make “Legal” a better experience for practitioners and clients alike
What you'll get from Atrium?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding. We're not just a law firm disrupting an archaic industry, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced founders and former AmLaw 100 attorneys
- A cross-functional, collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation with Bay Area AmLaw 100 firms including equity in Atrium LTS, top-tier health and commuter benefits, 401k, pet insurance, and paid vacation and sick time-off; plus sweet perks like catered lunch daily, cell phone reimbursement, professional development stipend, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown.
Atrium is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Back to top