Corporate Associate, Advanced Transactions Group
What will you be doing?
- Advise the hottest tech startups backed by the top investors
- Lead client engagements
- Manage your own deals sourced for you by Atrium
- Work with a dedicated paralegal to plan and manage your legal operations
- Receive behind-the-scenes mentorship and support from senior Atrium lawyers
- Identify inefficiencies in legal practice and opportunities to work with Atrium engineers to develop, implement, and test solutions
- Set quarterly and annual goals designed by you with Atrium management to improve your practice and further your professional growth
What does success look like in this role?
- California Bar Membership
- 3+ years relevant experience at AmLaw 100 firm
- Process-oriented mindset
- Process-improvement mindset
- Hunger for success as a practicing lawyer
- Hunger to make “Legal” a better experience for practitioners and clients alike
What you'll get from Atrium?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding. We're not just a law firm disrupting an archaic industry, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced founders and former AmLaw 100 attorneys
- A cross-functional, collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation with Bay Area AmLaw 100 firms including equity in Atrium LTS, top-tier health and commuter benefits, 401k, pet insurance, and paid vacation and sick time-off; plus sweet perks like catered lunch daily, cell phone reimbursement, professional development stipend, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown.
Meet Some of Atrium's Employees
Annie D.Corporate Counsel
Annie provides legal counsel to some of the fastest-growing startups in the Bay Area and enables her team to provide the highest of service and advice to their clients.
Back to top