Business Development Representative
What would you be doing?
- Generate sales qualified meetings by driving prospective Atrium clients to the best solution for their needs
- Work closely with Marketing to execute on campaigns and events, as well as provide feedback on changes we can make for future Marketing activities
- Be courteous, patient, and helpful to all prospective Atrium clients
- Help the sales team prioritize leads and brief them on upcoming client meetings
- Drive outreach strategy by building email campaigns designed to drive net new pipeline (generate net new leads & accelerate existing opps), drive prospect engagement, increase awareness, and support overall business goals
What does success look like in this role?
- 1-year of work experience after college preferred
- Experience in a B2B tech company or in sales a plus
- Knowledge of CRM (preferably SFDC) a plus
- Intuitive selling abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Owning a number excites you
- You have no fear and enjoy speaking with everyone
What would you get from Atrium?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding. We're not just another legal tech company disrupting a traditional industry, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- Compensation and benefits competitive with Bay Area AmLaw 100 firms
- Opportunity for equity in Atrium LTS
- Continuing legal training by senior Atrium lawyers and guest speakers
- Training in contemporary business management fundamentals
- A collaborative work environment where your input is highly valued
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown
Meet Some of Atrium's Employees
Annie D.Corporate Counsel
Annie provides legal counsel to some of the fastest-growing startups in the Bay Area and enables her team to provide the highest of service and advice to their clients.
Back to top